Tracing service

If you are currently in Poland and you have lost contact with your loved one as a result of the war, please contact us.

How can you contact us

  • name
  • the place where you are currently located
  • Phone number
  • date of the last contact with the wanted person
  • kinship with the wanted person

Apply to one of our Branches (addresses can be found here:

We will call you back, determine if we can help you, and if so, arrange an appointment with you to complete the inquiry form.

If you are not in Poland and you need help with losing contact with your loved one, contact the Red Cross or the Red Crescent in the country where you are currently located.

You can find contact details here